Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ugly ugly unicorn....

The title of this blog, as you read above, is Cupcakes, Unicorns, and Sparkly Rainbows.
The reason it is named this is because 1) Cupcakes are my VERY favorite food.
2) Unicorns are pretty and my  favorite animal (yes I know u non-believers all think they aren't real. they are. america got to them though. they're now fat and gray and we call them rhinos)
3) Sparkly Rainbow is my favorite color.

The only down side is that I got bored and decided to draw a picture of the title and MAYBE use it as the banner. I went with NO WAY JOSE.* I really can't draw. But here's the picture anyway!
The unicorn's not really fat. They hair just made in look that way. No I didn't draw the eyes. What were you thinking???? I can barely draw a straight line!!!! I can't believe you people.
                                  *

No comments:

Post a Comment