Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!!!

Happy Christmas Eve y'all! Hope you're having a GREAT time!

I found a bunch of funny things I wanted to show you.
 Bumper stickers:
  • Insanity: a small price to pay for sheer brilliance! 
  • If at first you don't succeed, why bother? Your honor student will take care of it.
  • ANKH if you Love Horus.
  • Sanity is back-ordered. Sarcasm is in unlimited supply.
  • I'm the English Teacher about whom your mother  warned you.
  • You probably don't recognize me without the cape.
  • WWJD?  Who wants Jelly Donuts!
  • I'm schizophrenic and so am I.
  • I poke badgers with spoons!
  • Alcohol and calculus don't mix! Don't drink and derive!
  • Carpe Diem = Seize the day. Carp In Denim = Fish in pants.\
  • An Apple a day keeps Windows away.
  • This bumper sticker intentionally left blank.
  • What would Gandalf do? 
  • Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  • I'm Canadian. It's like being American, but without the gun.
  • Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
  • Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
  • I used to have a handle on life, but it broke. 
  • National Sarcasm Society. (Like we need your support)
  • Department of Redundancy Department. 
  • Don't make me mad. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
  • I plan to live forever. So far, so good!
  • Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors.
  • Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil. 
  • On the journey of life, I choose the psycho path.
  • On your mark, get set, go away!
  • What would Scooby do? 
  • I am not infantile, you stinky poopyhead.
  • I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability. (thanks to Kenneth Dockery)
  • If you can read this, you're not the president. 
  • I have a degree in Liberal Arts - do you want fries with that?
  • Suburbia: Where they tear out the trees and name streets after them.
  • Do they ever shut up on your planet?
  • I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower. 
  • Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research.
  • Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
  • Gravity: It's not just a good idea. It's the law.
  • You - Off my planet.
  • Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
  • First National Bank of Dad; Sorry, closed.
  • In dog years, I'm dead!  
  • South Korea's got Seoul! 
  • I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
  • You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.  
  • What I really need are minions. 
  • Your kid may be an Honor Student, but YOU'RE still an idiot. 
 I also have answering machines but I'm too laaaazy to post those right now so I'll do it later.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL! I love them Lysi! You should totally post the answering machines! It would make my day!

    ReplyDelete